Bookaway is an online travel brand established in 2017 (formerly Travelertick). It is dedicated to connecting travelers to means of local transportation. While assisting the common traveler to find the best services, we enable our partners to broaden their reach and expand their customer acquisition globally.
We are looking for Content Marketing Manager to help expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and distributing intelligent, captivating content to help educate and convert travelers into Bookaway customers. In addition, you will take part in Brand’s SEO and PR initiatives. You will work closely with our Account managers, Data entry, and Design teams to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast-growing start-up.
As our ideal candidate, you will be creative, yet analytical with a strong passion for travel!
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Writing content for the Bookaway website & blog
- Involvement in creating email campaigns, social media posts, and landing pages
- Revise, edit, and proofread content written by data entry team and team members
- Tracking and optimizing content performance across all channels
- Manage content creation freelancers
- Optimize content according to SEO best practices
- SEO Backlinks – manage all SEO related outreach activities to increase Brand organic visibility
- Plan and execute PR campaigns
- Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Native English- A Must. Other languages – an advantage
- Highly analytical, comfortable working with data
- Proficiency of SEO, social, and digital marketing tactics
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience
- A highly motivated team player with get things done approach
- Ability to strive in a fast pace and dynamic environment