Bookaway is a fast-growing startup based in Tel Aviv and currently expanding operations to Southeast Asia. Our online booking system gives local suppliers of transportation (cars, buses, trains & ferries) the opportunity to sell their tickets to customers all around the world. Our website is the place where tourists can find ground transportation all around Southeast Asia!
- Supplier payments - Support accountant with payment for suppliers, prepare payment and make sure we pay suppliers on time.
- Customer support - Support customers change their travels dates & cancellations
- Customer support - Handle complaints with the customer and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Supplier ongoing support - Support supplier with booking, remind & help them to approve the bookings.
- Supplier live support - Handle phones calls answer text instantly with suppliers
- Revenue management - monitoring sales and revenue of suppliers in order to increase the revenue
- Content optimization - getting information and adding relevant information to the website.
- Technical skills (computers and software)
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in customer support or account management
Nature of work:
- Full-time job
- Availability during weekends and after work hours
- International communication and local problem solving
- Multitasking and taking care of various aspects of support issues
- Problem-solving on a daily basis